Equine Surgery, the fourth Edition is that the most comprehensive reference obtainable on equine surgery, this book prepares the physician for managing every surgical condition by understanding its pathophysiology and evaluating different surgical approaches. It gives full detail about the way to avoid surgical infections, choose and use instruments, and excellent elementary surgical techniques as well as incisions, cautery, retractions, irrigation, surgical suction, wound closure, dressings, bandages, and casts.
Equine Surgery, 4th Edition PDF Free Download
- World-renowned contributors embrace over seventy of the foremost skilled equine specialist surgeons, every providing current and correct info.
- Complete coverage of all info required to review for the Yankee and European faculty of Veterinary Surgeons Board Examinations makes this edition a superb study tool.
- A section on medicine and pain management prepares you to manage these important aspects of any surgery.
- Extensive, up-to-date orthopedical coverage includes joint disorders and joint trauma.
- A section on the system contains info on wound management, surgical procedure, and skin affixation.
- The section on the nourishing system covers operative care, complications and reoperation tips.
- New techniques in tube surgery keep you current on best practices.
- The equine surgery focuses on identification and treatment to produce equine practitioners with the data they have to effectively manage and surgically treat equine disorders.
- A broad assortment of high-quality pictures that were taken by the contributors throughout surgical procedures to produce the most effective directions for different surgeons.
|Size: 156 MB||Download Now|