Medical Mathematics and Dosage Calculations for Veterinary Technicians 3rd Edition is composed by Robert Bill and it consists of 240 pages.
Medical Mathematics and Dosage Calculations for Veterinary Technicians 3rd Edition PDF Free Download
This easy guide to medical arithmetic helps veterinary technician students develop the maths skills needed before going into the following setting.
- New book format permits readers to follow issues right within the book
- Covers mathematics fundamentals, metric and non-metric conversions, dosing and concentration, IV drug infusion, prescriptions, and doctors’ orders
- Offers gradual directions for playing calculations
- Newly distended to incorporate a calculation of constant rate infusions, dilutions, combining, and physiological condition applications
- Features a full answer key and pictures from the book in PowerPoint for instructors on a companion web site
The text is organized to assist readers with rudimentary mathematics skills also as those that simply would like a touch review on the way to perform medically-related mathematical calculations…Overall, this is often a well-organized textbook that may facilitate students in any respect levels of arithmetic ability to navigate the sometimes-challenging space of medical calculations.
|Size: 10 MB||Download Now|