Problem-Based Feline Medicine is one in all the foremost vital Veterinary Books PDF on out there on our web site. This targeted resource covers all medical conditions that have an effect on cats. employing a distinctive problem-based approach, it provides essential info for assessing presenting symptoms, reaching a medical diagnosis, and choosing the acceptable course of treatment for feline patients. an even format makes it straightforward to seek out info associated with key signs and doable motor factors (graded to point however common each is), diagnosis, medical diagnosis (including tests wherever appropriate), treatment, prognosis, and hindrance (where applicable) for every clinical condition.]
- A unique problem-based approach discusses the way to build a problem-based diagnosis.
- The crisp, logical format makes this resource ideal for fast reference within the clinical setting.
- Covers each condition probably to be encountered in cats worldwide.
- Features a robust international contributor list of feline consultants from North America, UK, Europe, and Australia
- A comprehensive drug formulary lists all drug treatments out there for cats.
- A separate chapter on medicine in cats lists the issues veterinarians would possibly encounter thanks to variations in feline metabolism.
|Download Link||Click Here to Download|
|File Size||7.2 MB|