Surgical Patients look after Veterinary Technicians and Nurses could be an extremely sensible reference covering all aspects of caring for canine and feline surgical patients.
- Covers all tasks related to little animal surgical patient care, from the initial examination, and on the far side discharge
- Offers clear descriptions of common surgical aiding procedures and their etiology
- Presents 285 full-color clinical pictures to demonstrate common surgical instruments and aiding procedures and patient care
- Includes chapters on the history and physical examination, pre-operative designing, asepsis, surgical aiding, procedures, wound management, surgical care, and medical aid
- Includes access to a companion web site with review queries and answers and therefore the figures from the book in PowerPoint
|Size: 9.1 MB||Download Now|