This sensible clinical manual provides everything the veterinary professional must understand tiny animal dental diseases normally seen in observe.
Coverage includes diagnostic techniques, piecemeal procedure pointers, and sensible tips.
- Concentrates on the foremost normally encountered dental issues in tiny animal observe
- The author may be a world authority on tiny animal medical specialty and provides sensible tips and distinctive insights on best to observe
- Color images and high-quality illustrations build this a vital consulting area companion
- Highlights risks related to varied procedures
- Includes details of a way to manage complications
- Includes the common diseases within the dog and cat, however conjointly deals with dental disorders in lagomorphs and rodents, as these are getting progressively common as pets
|Size: 33.7 MB||Download Now|