From the saker falcon to the common Tyto alba, ANATOMICAL AND CLINICAL RADIOLOGY OF BIRDS OF PREY includes comprehensive data on the photography anatomy of a range of birds of prey. Full-color images and radiographs of clinical conditions highlight and clarify key ideas.
This book additionally details photography procedures like positioning techniques, distinction radiography, and magnification medical care. Plus, AN interactive DVD packaged with the text includes ultrasound videos and 3D computed axial tomography (CT) clips.
- This is the primary atlas to incorporate a chapter on common photography mistakes to assist the specialists operating during this field!
- Exceptionally high-quality pictures offer a useful reference for clinical observation.
- A color photograph of a specific clinical condition is conferred alongside the shadowgraph to indicate the layers of the condition.
- Coverage of advanced anatomy imaging includes ultrasound, computed axial picturing, and resonance imaging.
- Includes a singular section on magnification radiography.
|Size: 34.5 MB||Download Now|