Diseases of artiodactyl mammals cover a large variety of essential topics on artiodactyl mammal production, health, and management, with contributions from quite a hundred of the foremost international consultants within the field. This revised edition makes data|the knowledge|the data} simple to search out and includes distended information on welfare and behavior.
- Presents a radical revision to the gold-standard reference on pig health and unwellness
- Features full-color pictures throughout the book
- Includes data on the foremost current advances within the field
- Provides comprehensive data on artiodactyl mammal welfare and behavior
- Offers a reorganized format to create knowledge a lot accessible
|Size: 25 MB||Download Now|