Sound data of anatomy and physiology is an important basis for the effective clinical treatment of companion animals and livestock alike.
The fourth edition of this bestselling book continues to produce a comprehensive description of the anatomy and physiology of dogs and cats.
The book builds on these foundations with careful descriptions of exotic little species as well as birds, and domestic livestock, as well as cows, sheep, and pigs, still because of the horse.
- Contains careful descriptions of the systematic anatomy and physiology of a good vary of animal species
Covers clinical conditions and malady examples associated with the individual body systems
- Includes anatomy tips that relate theory to clinical apply
Is written by professional authors with a wealth of veterinary, animal science, and teaching expertise
- Includes a lot of clinical application examples and question and answer tests to bolster student learning
- Has been updated with a lot of info for animal science students
- This text provides an important basis for all those embarking upon a veterinary, animal science, or animal management career.
|Size: 31.3 MB||Download Now|